Carestream DVE Film 14″x14″in (35×35 cm) / 125 sheets
Film for printing on medical DRYVIEW Laser Imaging Systems Carestream 5700,5950,6850 medical diagnostic images obtained from computed tomography (CT), magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), computed radiography (CR) systems.
125 Sheets per Box
4 Boxes per Case
One case 500 sheets
Size in inches 14x14
Size in centimeters 35x35
Employed in CT,CR,MRI,DSA
Carestream Health (Kodak) DVE 35×35 cm X-ray laser film for general radiology (125 sheets). Kodak Laser Film is a high-resolution infrared film that can only be processed in a dry process. One ream/cassette contains 125 sheets of film. DryView DVE 14×14 in Laser Film is available in sealed, light-shielded cassettes that do not require precharge in a dark room. The cassettes have a special barcode that allows you to automatically recognize the type of film and its expiration date and automatically calibrate the camera. Light-protected packaging of films does not imply direct contact of the radiologist with the undeveloped film, but, if necessary, it is allowed to work with the film in a darkened room with a green non-standard light filter.
Note that DRYVIEW models 8700, 8150, and 8300 are not compatible with DVE Film. To determine if your laser imager needs a software upgrade or is compatible with DVE – download our information sheet (PDF)
Available size & Quantity
Many film sizes – With one of the largest film size selections on the market, a DryView Film is available
14 x 17 in. (35 x 43 cm)-125 sheets one box (pack).
14 x 14 in. (35 x 35 cm)-125 sheets one box (pack).
11 x 14 in. (28 x 35 cm)-125 sheets one box (pack).
10 x 12 in. (25 x 30 cm)-125 sheets one box (pack).
8 x 10 in. (20 x 25 cm)-125 sheets one box (pack).
Choose from five film sizes on a 7-mil polyester base to suit your DryView Laser Imager and imaging application.
Compatibility with printers:
DRYVIEW 6950 Laser Imager
DRYVIEW 5950 Laser Imager
DRYVIEW 5700 Laser Imager
Storing or Handling of Films
1. Just like other photographic films or data-storage materials, DryView Film requires reasonable care during storage and handling. Store unexposed film at 39 to 75 °F (4 to 24 °C), at 30 to 50% RH, and properly shielded from x-rays, gamma rays, or other penetrating radiation in order to achieve consistent results up to the expiration date indicated on the film package.
2. Tests under ISO (International Standards Organization) methods indicate processed DryView Film is archivable for 100+ years when stored at ISO-recommended maximum temperature 77 °F (25 °C), at 30 to 50% RH–far exceeding requirements for oncology and pediatric applications. Keep processed film in a cool, dry place that is properly shielded from penetrating radiation and chemistry fumes.
Packaging and dimensions
Product unit in a package: BOX of 125 sheets.
Unit weight: 5.6 kg.
Dimensions of one box in centimeters: 45.5 x 5.5 x 55.5 cm.
Dimensions of one box in inches (in): 17.9 x 2.16 x 21.8 in.
Transport packaging: Cardboard case for 4 boxes.
Cardboard case dimensions in centimeters: 56.5 x 23.5 x 47 cm.
Dimensions of one case in inches (in): 22.24 x 9.25 x 18.50 in.
Transport package weight: 24 kg.
Expiration date: 24 months.
Storage temperature: 4-24 ° C
System-matched to boost productivity
1. DryView Film is system-matched with DryView Laser Imagers to enable Automatic Image Quality Control (AIQC).
2. AIQC calibrates DryView Systems to optimize quality–and to help ensure that contrast and density meet preset user preferences.
3. This quality control is performed with no operator intervention, enhancing productivity.
Agfa offers Green sensitive, Blue sensitive, Half-Speed Blue and duplicating film.AGFA medical films for radiography are divided into two types: Dry films and wet films, that is, digital and analog. Digital films include such film models as; Agfa Drytar DT2B, DT2B...
Konica offers Green sensitive, Blue sensitive, Half-Speed Blue and duplicating film.Always get a high-quality image for diagnosisPrinting technology is very simple and easy to useAbility to store images up to 100+ yearsType & Models Konica Minolta SD-Q Film for...
SONY offers Blue Thermal Film,thermal mammography film. Always get a high-quality image for diagnosis Printing technology is very simple and easy to use Ability to store images up to 50+ yearsType & Models The Sony UPT517BL Blue Thermal Film Pack is specifically...